Real Estate is a profession that offers the opportunity to meet different people while handling number of tasks, responsibilities and committed towards their work in providing good customer service. Real Estate industry provides helpful advice on home buying, serving the interests of the seller, and not ones interests as the buyer. One should have all the skills necessary for building independent business. Although full of challenges, the sector is highly rewarding. One should be able to build great networking skills and to run business.
Key to Success
To be successful in Real Estate you should have/ develop:
- ability to motivate and work as part of a team
- ability to understand and solve problems
- quick thinking and the ability to come up with new ideas
- physically strong
Scope and opportunities
The Real Estate and Infrastructure industry offers employment for positions such as real estate sales executives, property managers, estate managers, etc. One can get an opportunity to work with construction team if one has a civil engineer or an architect degree. Infrastructure includes civil engineers, infrastructure managers, store or warehouse managers and inventory executives.
Lifestyle & Social Status
- This is a highly paid field but at the same time there is lot of hard work which an individual needs to do.
- They have to go on the field and work in any condition.
- Lot of travelling is demanded while showing the land, property, etc.
- Maintains information regarding rental, sale and management of real estate and use this data as a reference for other departments
- Networks with other estate agents and professionals
- Negotiate the transactions of real estate on behalf of client
- Shows property to the client or for the client
- Contact to buyers, sellers, attorneys, mortgage companies and many more throughout the transaction
- Calculate amount of principal, interest owed, penalty payment and taxes due on mortgage loans
- Takes specific actions on renewal dates of insurance and mortgage loans and Sends out rent notices to tenants
- good communication skills
- analytical skills
- professional skills
- presentation skills
- No Monotony
- Target oriented job
Current Job Scenario
Real estate sales executives initially earn between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 50,000 PM based on the business. If one gets hired on a commission basis for the realty he will gradually earn more as the network grows.
1. Ambuja Realty Group
2. DLF Building
3. Sun City Projects
4. Merlin Groups
5. Magic bricks
7. NK Realtors
9. Mittal Builders
10. K Raheja Constructions
|Course Options||B.E. Civil||Graduation|
|Academic Eligibility||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as a subject of examination.||10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as a subject of examination.|
|Fees||Rs. 3.50 Lakhs to 5.00 Lakhs Per Annum||Rs. 50,000 to Rs.100000 Lakhs Per Annum|
|Expenditure in Metro and Tier-1||Rs. 2lakhs to Rs. 2.5 Lakhs||Rs. 2lakhs to Rs. 2.5 Lakhs|
|Expenditure in Tier-2||Rs. 1.25lakhs to Rs. 1.75lakhs||Rs. 1.25lakhs to Rs. 1.75lakhs|
|Duration||4 Years||3 Years|
|Approved||Directorate of Technical Education||UGC|
|Affiliation||Respective University||Respective University|
|Entrance Exam||JEE-MAIN and JEE-ADVANCED.|
- Construction companies
- Construction consultancies
- Not Available