You must be willing to accept the academic challenge of learning chemistry. So here we provide you 7 important Chemistry Study Tips :
- First chemistry study tips is to study very carefully as it contains chemical reactions, formulas etc. which is very difficult to remember and recall. It needs to be practiced everyday. So remember that you may require more time to study chemistry but don’t study it in hurry. For example, it may take you 50 minutes to master 5 pages of chemistry textbook.
- To improve your concentration, break up your assignments into smaller tasks. For example, most students concentrate better when they read 5 pages in one sitting versus 20 pages.
- Read actively, think and understand everything that you study. For better understanding, you should also summarize and note key ideas in the margins of your text.
- When you read and make notes on your textbook, ALWAYS summarize and explain the formulas because these are as important as the words in the text.
- As you read and study, identify what you know and what you don’t know. Keep a list of questions so you can seek the answers.
- To prepare for the exam, take time to solve a SIGNIFICANT number of problems. The more problems you solve, the better you will perform in the exam. That means you should solve more than two problems for each equation or formula. Your textbook has many problems and sample problems are also available in the test papers.
- As you work on problems make sure you are able to answer this question: WHAT KIND OF PROBLEM IS THIS? WHY? One way to test yourself is to check if you can identify and solve a variety of problems of Chemistry. You will come to know where you lack in the Chemistry Subject. You can take help of the above chemistry study tips to learn chemistry and achieve your goal.
If you work hard and utilize all of your resources, Chemistry will be a pleasant experience for you! ! !